You don’t have to be held hostage by Eskom’s spiralling costs – there are proven renewable solutions with sound investment cases – talk to One Energy and start making the switch and take back your power! South Africans should not be Eskom’s whipping horse.
Solar technology and the self-sufficiency it provides are creating an entirely new world of empowered consumers who have more choices than ever before. And the good news is that solar power has now plummeted to below R1 per kWh (around 0.70/0.80 cents) while Eskom’s average domestic tariff has risen to R1.92 per kWh.
Choosing to go solar and get off the grid-step-by-step is the most affordable and reliable way to rid yourself permanently of soaring electricity costs, power outages, Eskom’s governance failures and blatant abuse of your tax money.
SPECIAL OFFER ON SOLAREDGE GRID-TIE PV SOLUTIONS
One Energy’s grid-tie photovoltaic (PV) offering from SolarEdge is the very best in the market in terms of price and quality. We won’t be beaten on these prices on the same technical specifications and equivalent installation and system quality.
|Inverter||Panel Array (1 phase)||Cost incl Vat & installation|
|3kW Grid Tie SolarEdge System||3kW PV array||R 67 359|
|4kW Grid Tie SolarEdge System||4kW PV array||R 86 695|
|5kW Grid Tie SolarEdge System||5kW PV array||R 93 685|
|6kW Grid Tie SolarEdge System||6kW PV array||R 112 100|
- Solar inverter comes with a standard 12-year warranty, extendable to 20 or 25 years.
- The fixed string voltage ensures operation at the highest efficiency at all times independent of string length and temperature.
- SolarEdge’s award-winning technology achieves higher solar PV production than traditional systems. By using power Optimisers, which are connected to each solar panel on your roof, and a SolarEdge inverter, the output of each panel is optimised. This design brings multiple benefits including panel-level, online monitoring and superior safety features.
- Communication to internet via Ethernet or wireless connectivity
The SolarEdge single phase inverter is specifically designed to work with SolarEdge power optimizers. In addition to its functionality as a DC-optimized PV inverter, the single-phase inverter also manages battery and system energy as part of SolarEdge’s battery storage solution. By installing a SolarEdge solar PV system, you can install a grid tie system today for extraordinary daytime savings on your electricity bill, and easily upgrade it in the future if you want to add batteries and go completely off grid.
- Tier 1 panels – this is important as it means these are top quality components from a fully bankable manufacturer that has the balance sheet to carry the warranties for many years to come.
- Indicative costs for a standard installation. All pricing is subject to a site (premises) inspection where applicable.
- Typical sizes used for residential applications. Pricing on larger and commercial solutions available on request.
- All our installations are done according to the South African National Standards regulation.
- No electrical COC certificates are included in the pricing – these are at additional cost.
Courier cost may apply on systems outside of Gauteng.