One Energy is South Africa’s largest and longest standing national solar energy franchise group. We have been specialists in this field since 2010. We know our stuff and we stand by each and every installation we do – to date that’s over 12 000 perfect installations to date.
Solar is a major purchase and probably one of the most important investments you will make towards securing your self-sufficiency and saving a huge amount of money on electricity bills. It’s also going to be attached to your single most valuable asset – your home or business – and considering you’re essentially setting up your own mini-powerplant, you don’t want to get it wrong.
With so many new renewable energy products and suppliers in the market with varying levels of quality, performance, technical expertise and installation experience, its often very difficult to know what the right system is for your needs.
Be sure to work with a supplier that complies with safety and NRS regulations, that your installation is 100% safe, sound and optimised for your needs, that your products are top tier quality products that provide the savings you expect and will be around for years to come to fulfil on warranties and other servicing requirements. And that includes the manufacturers of the products!
A quick look at Hello Peter and the proliferation of ‘mom-and-pop’ contractors that have suddenly sprung up trying to cash in on the renewables boom are evidence that there are plenty of very bad deals out there, and even more questionable installation and safety standards. A cheap PV deal is likely to be a hideously expensive lesson. Be very sure that the cheap inverter and batteries will not be getting you anywhere near off the grid anytime soon, and are most likely very limited in what they can offer you in terms of expansion and efficiency
At One Energy, we believe in doing things right the first time. Our credo is perfect installations that are right for your unique needs and your pocket. So, before you rush into making a deal with a provider, check out these important reasons to put One Energy on your list for serious consideration:
- Technical knowledge and competence are key – we spend the time with our clients to explain the ins and outs with them, how their system works and why, and how it compares with other systems on the market.
- Quality, efficiency and extended warranties are very important considerations. Buying down on quality is likely to be an expensive purchase at the end of the day – the efficiency of the system will be compromised and before long the system will not provide the energy output required to make a significant enough impact on reducing your electricity bill – the whole point of why you bought it in the first place.
- Another important aspect is the installation of the system. Cutting corners can also have dire implications for the safety of the systems and even present a fire hazard. One Energy complies with the highest industry standards in terms of safety and system quality and all our people undergo regular product, technical and safety training.
- After sales back-up and support is essential. Dealing with a reputable supplier with a good service ethic that you know is going to be around for years to come and honour warranties is important. Our ethos of perfect installations backed by quality work, service and products means that every one of our clients is a contactable reference. Every installation is tracked with an installation report, photographs and saved to our CRM system for quality checking, warranty management and performance monitoring.
- No shooting in the dark – some providers will ask you only for an electricity bill and attempt to provide a PV solution based on this, but the approach is fundamentally flawed and inaccurate since your bill cannot reveal day and night usage, selective loads or peak demands which need to be factored into your PV solution. A thorough load analysis is a must. One Energy can tell you how much your system will generate and what you will save with absolute confidence – because we do the proper groundwork upfront.
- It may sound a little arrogant, but we know that our product and technical knowledge is world-class. In fact, our technical director is consulted by the industry ombud to consult on problematic installations by suppliers where consumers are unable to get their issues resolved. We believe it’s essential to establish that you are dealing with people who have the required knowledge, expertise and integrity.
- We pride ourselves on our 100% quality guarantee that will see you saving money and the environment from the moment it is up and running, with an expected life span on many products in excess of 25 years.
- Not all companies offer a range of products. This inevitably results in their pushing the product they stock which may not be right for your needs. At One Energy we never sell a product simply because we want the sale. We always provide the best possible product to suit your needs and we always conduct a thorough needs analysis.
- We believe in investing the time and effort into educating clients about the finer workings of renewable energy solutions and the benefits both in terms of savings, self-sufficiency and living a greener lifestyle.
- We are fierce proponents of quality and integrity in the industry, taking a firm stance in educating clients against fly-by-night operators and sub-standard equipment, which does untold damage to the industry and consumer confidence in renewable technologies.
If you are serious about getting off the grid and taking back control of your electricity costs and supply, contact One Energy at email@example.com with your contact details and area or call us on 012 667 1131 – we’ll schedule an obligation-free consultation to provide you with a thorough overview of the steps you can take to get off the grid, step-by-step.