Switching to solar and getting off the grid step-by-step is the very best move you can make to save on your electricity bill AND become more self-sufficient. Take back control of your electricity supply and costs!
Package 1: Alpha ESS Smile 5 – 5kW Inverter & 5.8kWh li-ion battery backup. Set up as a UPS configuration initially. Expandable with solar panels and additional batteries. From R99 300 incl installation, COC & Vat.
Package 2: Alpha ESS Smile 5 – 5kW Inverter & 11.6kWh li-ion battery backup. Set up as a UPS configuration initially. Expandable with solar panels and additional batteries. From R141 400 incl installation, COC & Vat.
Package 3: Alpha ESS Smile 5 – 5kW Inverter & 11.6 kWh li-ion battery backup and 5.4kW solar array. Full hybrid system for self-generation, electricity savings and battery back-up. From R211 400 incl installation, COC & Vat.
Pricing subject to site visit and needs assessment. Pricing valid until 28 Feb 2022 or while stocks last.
Important to know:
- 5,2kW peak per hour generating an average of 25kWh per day for self-consumption and battery charging (if discharged for back-up purposes).
- 5-Year Inverter Warranty
- 10-Year Battery Warranty
- UPS ability – provides back-up in power outages (if batteries are installed)
- The Alpha-ESS Smile 5 is fully compliant with the NRS 097-2-1 regulation – These regulations already apply in the Western Cape and will be rolled out to the rest of SA. DO NOT WASTE YOU MONEY INSTALLING SYSTEMS THAT ARE NOT NRS COMPLIANT – non-NRS compliant systems may not be legally connected to the grid.
- Includes all AC and DC protection, surge protection and cabling.
- 24/7 Remote Monitoring.
- The batteries are geared for a massive 10 000 cycles at a lifetime cost of R1/kWh or less, which is less than half the cost of buying your electricity from the Eskom grid.
- Lithium ion phosphate battery, the safest chemistry of all lithium battery types and the best lifespan features in the market.
- German design, superb performance – 4000+ units installed in Germany and 4500+ units in Australia.